Injury bug

I am new to this forum so dont know if there is any other thread about injuries.

this is a complaint about injuries and i bloody hope SI games will sort this out as they will understand my frustration after my story.

im my game i am R. Madrid and in my 1st season before and during the first few games i had about 5 players injured in quick succession some only out for a couple of weeks but some out for a few months. then i had ruud injured around jan time for about 3 months. Then in my 2nd season i brought benzema and he got injured for like 5 months!!! and some players were injured but they werent serious (but that happens). Now in my 3rd season i brought bojan and literally a week after i brought him he is injured for 3 months and benzema has got injured for 2 months. This is ridiculous how am i ment to win the league against barce when i have a injury bug in my game.

I hope SI read this and sort out the bug in the game. anyone else got the same problem?

There have been many threads about injuries. In fact if you look on this very page you will see one, or if you do a search you will find many.

The general concensus is that the injuries are fine. Some people experience a high number, but most do not, which makes it very much like real life. In your case it could be down to any number of factors such as training or tactics, squad rotation etc etc.

i had a lot of injures in the italian league with napoli, had three forwards injured before half time and numerous other injures in different games. at least 4 people injured at any1 time, most of them forwards.

i left and went to german league and not half as many injuries now. i just thought it must have been an italian league thing but guess not

Archived