Taskbar has Disappeared

Hey,

I recently downloaded the new patch and as soon as it was completed the taskebar disappeared. At the moment i am having to Control, Alt, Delete to swap between tasks and was wondering what i can do to be able to get the taskbar back.

Thanks in Advance.

Hmmm apparantly. This is a solution found it from a quick google search.

"You can find the Windows taskbar at the bottom of your screen (unless you've moved it). It stores your start menu, buttons for open programs, system tray icons, and clock. If you have a small monitor, you might want to hide the Windows taskbar to free up valuable monitor real estate.

To auto hide the taskbar, follow these directions:

1. Right-click any blank portion of your taskbar.

2. Click on Properties from the menu.

3. The Taskbar Properties box will appear. On the Taskbar tab check the "Auto hide" box.

4. Hit the Apply button at the bottom right.

You just selected to auto hide your taskbar. This will make your taskbar disappear until you mouse over its location"

When it's hidden I thought you would be able to hover the mouse over the task bar area (Where it was before). Then right click on some menu, to remove this auto-hide setting. Maybe some clever soul or a search on the internet might be of use. I am too scared to try myself. In case I find myself in the same boat.

When it's hidden I thought you would be able to hover the mouse over the task bar area (Where it was before). Then right click on some menu, to remove this auto-hide setting. Maybe some clever soul or a search on the internet might be of use. I am too scared to try myself. In case I find myself in the same boat.

Oh well. Thanks for trying.

Does anyone else know what to do?

You need to have a resolution of at least 1024x768 I think, but if you add "--windowed --small_screen" to the target of the desktop shortcut, the game should load in a window if it is capable of doing so

Im really sorry, but im not very good with all this technical stuff so i didnt understand what i should do.

Sorry

Archived