Ain't it always the way!

As I have finally succumbed to having to buy FM09 I went into town today to buy a copy from GAME for £19.99 except they don't have any stock, we have two GAME stores in town and both didn't have it, neither did Gamestation, tried HMV they no longer stock it (WTF?) but have loads of copies of FM Live, Asda the same, Tesco don't have it in stock at the moment and don't have a date as to when it will be back, Toys 'R' Us too expensive (£35!), Morrisons are out of stock as well, and Curry's Digital only have a handful of games and none of which were FM09.

So looks like I'm going to have to wait a little longer, there isn't a distribution or manufacturing problem is there?

As I have finally succumbed to having to buy FM09 I went into town today to buy a copy from GAME for £19.99 except they don't have any stock, we have two GAME stores in town and both didn't have it, neither did Gamestation, tried HMV they no longer stock it (WTF?) but have loads of copies of FM Live, Asda the same, Tesco don't have it in stock at the moment and don't have a date as to when it will be back, Toys 'R' Us too expensive (£35!), Morrisons are out of stock as well, and Curry's Digital only have a handful of games and none of which were FM09.

So looks like I'm going to have to wait a little longer, there isn't a distribution or manufacturing problem is there?

Why not try downloading it from steam?

Im sure if you put in a request at one of the shops then they will order you a copy, and did you try looking in the preowned sections?

You would be aswell using mine i cant get mine to work so far lol:D

Instead of advertising the fact that the game wont work in other people's threads, why dont you open your own thread and explain the problem, and then maybe somebody can help you?;)

Why not try downloading it from steam?

Im sure if you put in a request at one of the shops then they will order you a copy, and did you try looking in the preowned sections?

My gaming PC isn't connected to the internet, and this computer wouldn't handle FM09. Did enquire in Gamestation if they had any pre-owned FM09 and they told me they don't accept it in trade-ins as it has to be authenticated.

Just have to wait, I'm sure they'll have it back in stock next week, knowing my luck they'll put the price back up.

My gaming PC isn't connected to the internet, and this computer wouldn't handle FM09. Did enquire in Gamestation if they had any pre-owned FM09 and they told me they don't accept it in trade-ins as it has to be authenticated.

Ohh, sorry i forgot, you are not likely to find a second hand copy of 09.

Well why not try Amazon? Ebay, some people buy things and sell them on Ebay, unused and just to auction it off in the hope they get more than they payed for it.

Play.com?

Or you can order it off GAME website or HMV website.

Order it from Play, Amazon, Game online and get in delivered to your house so you dont have to walk round everywhere (sounds like an advertisement lol)

Thanks for suggesting what i have suggested already:rolleyes:

Its nice to know that i have back up.

Instead of advertising the fact that the game wont work in other people's threads, why dont you open your own thread and explain the problem, and then maybe somebody can help you?;)

Was just joking! I already have posted in threads and i am patiently waiting for assistance:)

Lmao, i was gona count the words but thought that was going a bit far. Its not bad considering i type with my toes, ive lost both my arms and i use the heel of my other foot for controlling the mouse, im buggered when im on msn

Lmao, i was gona count the words but thought that was going a bit far. Its not bad considering i type with my toes, ive lost both my arms and i use the heel of my other foot for controlling the mouse, im buggered when im on msn

I have to commend you, if I typed with my toes it would come out something like this:-

fhfd;';'ghp[hjkl;;nmn,bv d;ngfd reuire lfkljklgfd

So I tip my hat to you :thup:

PS:- I didn't actually type that with my toes, as my keyboard won't reach the floor!

Can you install steam on a computer that isn't connected to the internet? If so, could he in theory buy the game on steam on his internet connected computer, make a steam backup, transfer it by CD or USB stick and then restore it in his game computer? Could it work or will steam have to connect to the internet to authenticate the account?

Archived