High octane stuff

Ive just had a highlight where my full back threw it to my winger who passed back to the full back who then chipped it down the line and it went out for a goal kick.

This constituted a 'key' highlight as Wrexham gained an excellent 2-1 win over Fulham in the Carling Cup.

Would you say this is a bug as ive never seen a 'key' highlight so benal before, normally you would at least get a shot, sending off, injury or something!

If John Motson is anything to go by then it is a highlight. I hate the way he screams that a long ball is going towards the striker 25 yards from goal, we all know it's going to come to nothing, but he insists on screaming "Oooooh and here comes...." icon_mad.gif

Originally posted by Nomis07:

If John Motson is anything to go by then it is a highlight. I hate the way he screams that a long ball is going towards the striker 25 yards from goal, we all know it's going to come to nothing, but he insists on screaming "Oooooh and here comes...." icon_mad.gif

Bit off-topic, but last night's gem from David Pleat was his little story about "Terry Sheddingham" *Rolls eyes*

Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Bit off-topic, but last night's gem from David Pleat was his little story about "Terry Sheddingham" *Rolls eyes*

I never heard that one, but I did hear his wonderful story about Hiddink nearly joining Spurs, he explained that his interpretation of nearly was having lunch with Alan Sugar and Hiddink and Hiddink eventually managing South Korea icon_biggrin.gif

on one of the games, Motson was talking about Deschamps taking over as France manager once EURO 08 was over, saying that Deschamps was in the last good French team (that won the world cup in '98) and they have had nothing to celebrate since then!!

im glad he's quitting because he's beginning to grate somewhat

Archived