New Game, Patch 9.3, Reserves Have No Fixtures

My reserve side have no fixtures, obviously they have not participated in the reserve league. Is there anyway i can use the editor to get my reserve team in the reserves league. I am using a league 1 side and am willing to start again.

• Administrators

Best place to ask for this is the Editors Hideaway - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

I wish I could tell you, but I don't know for certain. Obviously you'll get the chance to have a reserve team in the second season but as said am not certain if that can be done.

Right, i managed to add bristol rovers reserves, however upon starting a new game they have no fixtures, even though they are set as a reserve team. I tried to add them to a division, ie english reserves, or group 1/2/3/4/5 etc. But they dont exist in the data base editor.

Any advice?

Right, i managed to add bristol rovers reserves, however upon starting a new game they have no fixtures, even though they are set as a reserve team. I tried to add them to a division, ie english reserves, or group 1/2/3/4/5 etc. But they dont exist in the data base editor.

Any advice?

Wait for next season Im afraid. I played as Brsitol Rovers & it was fun for 1 season sending the reserves around Devon, CornWall & the neighbouring counties to Avon,playing the most obscure non league teams I could find. Was a shame about missing 1 season of res league though. Maybe on new game start up we could have the option of reserve league or not in future?

Archived