are ass mans idiots??

even the good ones

does anyone else get really annoyed when you think youv uncovered a gem only for your ass man to tell you that es rubish...

i normaly sack the ass man and go on my own better judgement:L normaly works

even with lower league clubs when ass man stats are terrible it is hard to find gud players and when you finally find one he tells you hes no better then what you already hav?? :confused:

I love the press conferences (this happened to me!):

Journo: "It's obviously never good to see your team to score goals, but *player*'s goal was something special, a 40 yard curler. What did you think?"

AM: "It was the worst thing I've ever seen."

:D :D :thup:

I love the press conferences (this happened to me!):

Journo: "It's obviously never good to see your team to score goals, but *player*'s goal was something special, a 40 yard curler. What did you think?"

AM: "It was the worst thing I've ever seen."

:thup:

haha yea bit biased alri

Isnt it a bit harsh to sack your ass man, because he has a different opinion than you?

And, sorry, you spelling needs much improvement:D

and i text too much:D and didnt you mean your spelling :cool:

I have Ludovic Giuly as my Ass Man. When I was on a run of bad form I got quite annoyed and needed a 'holiday'. I went on holiday for 2 weeks, which meant Giuly had to take over the team for those matches. He did better than I would have :o

He managed to win all three games, including a win against Chelsea.

Although he has his moments. At a press conference when he was asked about how he felt about getting dumped out of the cup he replied by saying he was 'ecstatic' (or words to a similar effect).

Archived