Lack of big transfer offers making game a bit easy

Im in my 5th season now with Rangers on 9.2. ( I have 9.3 but havent wanted to drop my gers save yet)

The thing is ,, I have a team now full of good players in every position ( x2/3 ) ,,that although they constantly have the big clubs listed as interested,,,they dont make worthwhile bids for them.

It might seem strange that I would want bids for my main players,, or for the board to step in when too good to turn down bid comes in,,,,, but I am owned by a tycoon , who every season gives me around 30 mil,,and Im at a stage now,, where I either dont need better players or they wont come to the SPL anyway,

If I actually lost the odd player to such an offer then I would actually have a new purpose every time I get my new transfer bounty, rather than just buying up highly rated regens.

I think in my whole save of 5 seasons I have only had the one offer for a player that was too good to turn down and the board accepted , that was Thompson at the start of season 2

yeh ,, its not that you really want to lose your best players dont get me wrong,, but thats what happens IRL,,and it makes it more of a challenge to have to find their replacement and keep up your title ambitions. In this years game , I am able to just reject and thats it,, so I have a team of starts that are winning everything and I have money I dont really need every season

I dont think this problem was as bad in last years game tbh, or other years. I didnt have the privelage of a tycoon owner in last years tho , so never had some of the type of players I have now,,,but I do remember losing players to the directors in previous years games than this one.

I havent had the same problem with overpaying tbh,, I did for a couple of players ,,Marquinhos and Veloso wherent cheap. But in Jan window season 5 I have just signed Balotelli for 2.5 and Nasri for 5.5mil :confused:

so after si said that the transfer system had been rewritten there's been no change from fm08 then. :)

Not so far as I can see.

Could someone explain what was supposed to have changed?

Archived