major problem!!!

i am currnetly benfica in the year 09/10 and at the start of the season as many of you know you get the odd few acadeemy players coming through ... well this was know diffrent from me exept i first got 5 released them all as they were very bad the next day i got 4 then the next day i got 10!! i have released them all as they are so bad!! for the past month nearly every day i get 3 or more new academy players coming through.. its rediclous and is ruining my game.. could anybody help me with this?

thanks for helping

i am currnetly benfica in the year 09/10 and at the start of the season as many of you know you get the odd few acadeemy players coming through ... well this was know diffrent from me exept i first got 5 released them all as they were very bad the next day i got 4 then the next day i got 10!! i have released them all as they are so bad!! for the past month nearly every day i get 3 or more new academy players coming through.. its rediclous and is ruining my game.. could anybody help me with this?

thanks for helping

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ComeontheArsenal:

I really can't explain that it's like the complete opposite of my game where i'm lucky to get one or two in several seasons! Usually they are very good though so i don't know why your getting loads of average ones? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here, i noticed one 15 year old on £15,000 a week thats got to be looked at for FMH09

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ComeontheArsenal:

I really can't explain that it's like the complete opposite of my game where i'm lucky to get one or two in several seasons! Usually they are very good though so i don't know why your getting loads of average ones? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here, i noticed one 15 year old on £15,000 a week thats got to be looked at for FMH09 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

£15,000?! Muddy 'eck!!! I wish I was on that sort of wage!

Archived