Fans confidence - youth players

Anyone else had the problem where you sign a bunch of youth players (I went OTT and signed roughly 25...) and have the fans say that: 'They are disappointed with the signing of whoever because he's played so few games for the club'?

Of course they've played few games, they're only 17, and in the Under 19s! :mad:

i had this problem all the time think it was when i was at pompey i was mailny happy with my 1st team so i signed loads of youth players around 9 - 10 to build a decent under 18's team so i could help them "grow" as i love to scout between match's :) hope it has been fixed 9.3 !

I've got this, especially annoying when my youth team is completely destroying the U18-s league and i've got 3 with potential to be 7 star players and the rest with the potential to be quality prem players.

I played them in the cup v brentford (as Villa) and they won 3-0 and the fans were unhappy with the result. The average age was 17 for god sake

In addition to this, I don't think the ass man's recommended team talks are right, when you send your kids out. I had the season wrapped up with a couple of games to go, and even a home defeat shouldn't really warrant a 'disappointing' when half of the team were playing their first competitive game. Maybe that's how the team talk engine works, though, I'm not going to pretend to be an expert at it.

Archived