Not again... (Injuries 9.3)

Well, me and a few others had a lot of trouble on patch 9.2.0, with injuries basically happening to 2 players each game, so we waited for a while for patch 9.3 hoping it would be gone so we could play properly again, how dissapointed we are :(

The patch still has injuries and I am getting 1-2 injuries per game and it is just getting out of hand.

Just wondering why this wasn't fixed?

A tad lower, I remember I slid my little bar thingy about 3 clicks to the left once and I ended up losing the next game 8-1 away at Ipswich! I was in the playoffs at the time and went crazy. I never messed with it again.

Hi The Bhoy

I agree with you that injuries are pain, but unfortunatley they are a big part of the game in real life to.

I have jsut checked on physioroom.com and as of today their are 85 declared injuries in the EPL first teams. Worst team is Newcastle with 8, four clubs on 7, best is Fulham with 0 (the only club with 0). That works out at 4.25 injured first team players per team.

Currently in my game with Sunderland I have 5 injuries and 1 just coming back, so well within the bounds of reality unfortunately.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

As for injuries per match, I have no idea, I will see what I can find.

A tad lower, I remember I slid my little bar thingy about 3 clicks to the left once and I ended up losing the next game 8-1 away at Ipswich! I was in the playoffs at the time and went crazy. I never messed with it again.

Im sure that was NOT the reason, unless you had oodles of time inbetween changing training schedule(s) intensity and playing that game.

I didn't download the Demo, problems with it and so I got the game on FM09. However I did play the Demo on someone else's comp and have been told that injuries were terrible. However I've not really had major problems with injuries. I don't think there are any problems really!

Archived