Harshley treated..?

I think i have been harshley treated, i finished my first season 7th in Championship with Forest.

2nd season, im down in 19th with 2 wins, 5 draws and 5 defeats, i have won all 3 league cup games, Ny team is still blending after summer signing's and im only 12 points off 1st place hardly much..

after one match my players say they have lost confidence, i get my captain to hold a team meeting which went well, i then won 4-3 after beeing 2-0 at HT, 2nd game i lost 1-0 away to the team in 3rd and i get sacked..!!! I havn't even had any news from the board regaurding my future.. even the team in 3rd hav elost 4 games this year, it's only mt drawn matches that have cost me..

I think iv been treated unfairly..

what were your pre season expectations?, as this can dictate the boards reaction to your current form. if you've promised promotion then they can react in this way. If youre expected to secure survival or stablise then i think their judgement is harsh

i remember them asking me for mid table i think' date=' i did accidently click the promotion one tho..[/quote']

That's probably their reason then. although i still feel its harsh, after your good performance the year before. They've shown no loyalty, but thats football. See it all the time in real life.

looks like the new patch has saved my bacon, loading up my save, it appeard the the auto save feature that i use saved it just before the game that sealed my fate last time around with an away trip To Rivals Sheff Utd..

Some how i won 3-1 after beeing a goal down, i then had another rival and beat Leeds 5-0 at home only having 43% of possesion. 3rd game i just now beat another rival leicester 3-1 away, i now have bottom of league team Blackpool at Home, this has propelled the club into 10th 4 points from play offs and we are 2nd top scorerer's.. i can onlt put it down to the patch, iv scored 4 from corners and players can actually defend now..

Archived