Hidden Attributes

The one's you've mentioned can be viewed, but only via scout and coach reports and by looking at the players personality descriptions.

Certain other hidden attributes, such as ambition, loyalty and professionalism are less clear and imo should be hidden as no manager knows exactly how ambitious or loyal a player will be.

Certain other hidden attributes, such as ambition, loyalty and professionalism are less clear and imo should be hidden as no manager knows exactly how ambitious or loyal a player will be.

IMO most managers would have as rough an idea of how loyal a player is as they would the players consistency.

Possibly, I suppose they are as well known to a manager as many other mental attributes that are in the game. However, I feel that having no hidden attributes would take something away from the game. If you don't use external scouting tools then the only way that you can really know how good a player is is by looking at the scout/coach reports and playing them, much like in real life.

If all attributes were there on a plate for you to see then this would not be needed, and everyone would no straight away who would be a good player for their team and who wouldn't, particularly when it comes to hidden attributes such as consistancy and important matches.

Maybe some attributes could become more visible with time.

I mean, if you are training a player for some years and developed with him a good relationship, then you should be able to find out more about him.

Also, a nice feature would be the possibility to ask other managers their opinion about a particular player they are training or have trained. Obviously, you would only get the answer if you have developed a goood relationship with him. Otherwise he would just say he's got nothing to advise you on.

Archived