All or Nothing

What is up with this game?

Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying it, plus doing well, but I'm either on an amazing run of form or can't win to save my life. Its like constant ten game blocks of winning then suddenly losing. I must be doing something wrong?

So far I'm in 2014, I've taken Hendon up to the Blue Square Premier Playoff final which I lost and then Northampton came knocking who I managed to win promotion through the playoff in my first season and now I'm aiming for a top half finish after narrowly surviving my first season in League One.

There has been a couple of times when I've thought about this. I either seem to go on a winning run playing really well or I'll hit a block and can't win for ages.

Don't think there's anything wrong with the game though as there are all number of things that could be the reason: tiredness, rotation, poor/good morale, changing formation, or lack of so it's easier for the AI to predict your tactics and shape...

Thankfully it seems to be happening less to me so hopefully I'm doing something right :D

Archived