losing all the time

i bought the game from the shop so not copied and it makes me lose all the time no matter what (EG) tottenem 0-3 barnsly it is redicules what sould i do ? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Try asking for help in the Tottenham thread, it is active enough for you to get a good answer.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if SI or mods looked into your post, because getting defensive about not copying this game makes it seem as though you would normally copy a game.

all i do is start with traning in all positions get the freekick taker ect sorted set my formation and then look at stregnthning the squad. i have looked at

the players what have worked for other managers and put them into my squad i have tried many different teams but it always happens the same i win my pre season and then when the prem starts it all gose to pot. i was defensive about the copying because i have heard that there was faults with the game if it was a fake and maybe there was something more i should do to ensure that it wasnt doing this because i havent done something. i normaly go for middlesbourgh with 10m start budget and look at what pos need to be better like the goalkeeper centre mid and the strikers selling players that do not make the cut .:confused:

i bought the game from the shop so not copied and it makes me lose all the time no matter what (EG) tottenem 0-3 barnsly it is redicules what sould i do ? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

1. Admit it's your fault

2. Check tactics forum

3. Check training forum

4. Learn to spell

Archived