New computer on way.

Just ordered my new laptop from dell, due 9th march can't wait. How many leagues will i be able to run?

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T9400 (2.53 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB, 6 MB L2 Cache)

17.0" Widescreen WXGA+ CCFL (1440x900) TFT Display with TrueLife™ 1

4096MB 800MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x2048]

320GB (5.400rpm) SATA Hard Drive

256MB ATI Mobility RADEON HD 3650

Must be quite a few.

Plenty.

But it's not as simple as how many. It all depends on what you consider to be fast and slow progress through the game. I would guess that system would run a lot of leagues at what I would consider to be a pretty quick speed.

As Mike makes mention of, the speed at which the game processes is more or less relative, depending on your own patience. My advice would be to load up what you think would be enough leagues for a decent game and see what the speed is like. If it flies, then try a game with some more. If it drags, then try a few less. I did a similar thing on the computer I am using now as it is new and I wasn't familiar with it. After a little while, I found a balance between amount of leagues and speed that I was comfortable with

Currently i have about 100 leagues running with about the same specs as your Laptop... But my game isnt that fast... it takes me about 2 or 3 days of playing to complete a full season

I consider that quick, which illustrates my original point.

Archived