Question for Mightowl ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

Being probably the longest server on this particular forum

Your just beating me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, I joined on FMH2007 launch day...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

Being probably the longest server on this particular forum

Your just beating me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, I joined on FMH2007 launch day... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think i was off line round anbout then otherwise i would have been right up there with you mate

drwmorrison1984...

What is your problem with Ridley? Every post he makes you seem to have a comment putting him down. Their are many things i could comment on about you which i am sure you would find annoying if after every post i sat here correcting your grammer, punctuation and spelling.

ridley does it really matter ? ? what a sad sad man you are . my god !

Should be...

Ridley, does it really matter? What a sad, sad man you are. My god!

So leave Ridley alone, as with persistent annoyances targeted at such a respected and senior member of the forum, you are the one whom will be asked to leave or disciplined by Marc or another SI Member / Forum Moderator.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Firstly, I would like to say that drwmorrison1984 you seem like a bit of a nobody (no offence) abusing people on the internet, 2 posts I've seen from you and it's been shocking.

And to Mightyowl28, I have use your changes, thanks a lot for doing it as I was looking for updates on it, awesome updates! (y)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom_WBA:

Firstly, I would like to say that drwmorrison1984 you seem like a bit of a nobody (no offence) abusing people on the internet, 2 posts I've seen from you and it's been shocking.

And to Mightyowl28, I have use your changes, thanks a lot for doing it as I was looking for updates on it, awesome updates! (y) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, Tom_WBA, you are the sort of new member who we on the forum enjoy being part of the community. You are friendly, well mannered, can use punctuation icon_smile.gif Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forum Tom. Glad to be getting some nice new members icon_smile.gif. I don't want to get involved in this drwmorrison1984 person because I remember last time a few people complained about a member and got yellow carded when they were in the right. In my opinion, drwmorrison is someone who probably got banned for this sort of thing before and just made another account to critize ridley personally. It seems a bit random that you are attacking ridley personally when he has done nothing to you or even retaliated. And, obviously, his work is not 'rubbish' or else people wouldn't be praising it, he wouldn't have his FMH Challenge Guru status and people wouldn't request more and more challenges from him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

It's just a title he earned for 'services to the Forum', mainly based around making challenges, in a similar way to how I got mine.

Good luck against Portsmouth tommorrow! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They need it icon_wink.gif lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom_WBA:

Seeing as thought I can't edit for some reason icon_confused.gif

Well done to you too Ridley icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you tom and welcome to the community. Ignore morrison hes got what he deserves!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Seeing as thought I can't edit for some reason icon_confused.gif

Well done to you too Ridley icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you tom and welcome to the community. Ignore morrison hes got what he deserves! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is trolling??

'An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.' - Wikipedia.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drwmorrison1984:

ridley does it really matter ? ? what a sad sad man you are . my god ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just to add like youve said before is that you sticking your nose into other peoples buisness

Yeah, pretty much!

But Albion might do something special, you never know icon_wink.gif

Congrats for the FMH Uber Editor title as well MightyOwl, must seem prestigious icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Albion did well today and were unlucky to concede the goal. Would of been nice to see an all Championship final.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Mightyowl, me and Ridley are planning on doing this big overhaul in FMH.

By this we mean creating a database for 2020.

So, Players edited etc...

Can you help us as Ridley is busy and will help now and again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By this do you mean editing the stats of 'Wonderkids' to make their current ability higher and lower the stats of aging current stars?

How are you going to implement league changes? And also, Leeds cannot be moved due to their point deduction even though they would blatently be in the Premiership by 2020 icon_razz.gif. Also, this would mean editing thousands of players even if it was to just change their date of birth to 12 years earlier.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds for ever:

they would blatently be in the Premiership by 2020 icon_razz.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll second that icon_wink.gif

Archived