Club funds and expenses?

this has happend alot to me which i find odd.

start the season with 2 million, finish the season with 1 million. and its a 1 million loss, finish the season with 3 million and its a 1 million profit..

season after season, im finding the profits and losses dont tally up with the bank balance etc..

any one noticed any suspicious about there finances?

if you start the season with 2 million and finish with 1 million then you made a loss of 1 million. (1 million less than you started with). Equally if you start with 2 million and finish with 3 million then you made profit of 1 million. (1 million more than you started with).

Don't see where the issue is tbh

Assuming the starting figure you quote is right, and unfortunately its not on the screenshot, so I cant prove it is, then you would appear to be £2,945,000 short on your balance.

Have you got any transfers in process that are going through when the next window opens? Could the money have been removed for that?

Other than that, I see your point, and cant really offer an answer. Strange though because I have to say I haven't ever noticed this issue before.

you can do it your self mate, i will tell you how, start a game, i would sugest using small data base, 1 english league, try it with forest cos thats the team i am, then just let the game run on holiday for 1 season, and you will have your result. takes my pc about 40 minutes to play..

but i will see if i can get my save game up loaded, never done it before. just noticed, the game has moved forward since then. i can soon do it again tho.

Archived