Point Deductions for Adminstration

Can anyone explain the rules regarding Administration for the Sweedish divisions ? I'm in the Second Division at the moment and in the last 3 seasons 2 different teams have entered Adminstration but have received no point deductions.

Was just wondering if this is correct or if it could be a bug

Wow, that's a very specific question. I'm assuming they don't get points deducted for going into administration in Sweden. Can you remember what it said on your news screen when it happened, instead of "<TEAM NAME> have ben deducted 9 points" etc etc

Wow, that's a very specific question. I'm assuming they don't get points deducted for going into administration in Sweden. Can you remember what it said on your news screen when it happened, instead of "<TEAM NAME> have ben deducted 9 points" etc etc

Nothing came up to actually specificaly inform of the Adminstration, I only noticed when I saw a mesage saying "Sleipner Administrators have released whoever"

200th post!!! :D

What does it say when you click on that club's information screen? When a team is in administration, next to their finances it should say something like "Bankrupt (in reveivership)" or something along those lines

Thats exactly what it says

I guess there just must not be point deductions in the Swedish leagues, strange

I don't think that many leagues actually have a points penalty for going into administration.

The English leagues only introduced a penalty after several high profile teams where completely reckless with their debts and just went into administration and came out weeks later with almost no debt the same owner and in most cases exactly the same players.

Archived