Champions Cup seeding

I just won the title in holland for the third time in a row. BUt somehow I just had to play a quali for the CC. (curiously it wast the highest placed quali and not the champions quali) Never had to before and ajax is placed directly however they were second.

How is this possible, even after losing the mathes i had to play quali for euro cup!!!!!!

Does this have to do with the patch?

well i can tell you that ajax has a better coefficient! but that shouldn't matter because I won the title!

ajax: 96.697

feyenoord 63.696

Another weird thing: I get to the semi's of Champions Cup and only get 25.000 points. But lazio do not get past the group phase and get more points! (the year before I did the same as lazio and only get 8000 points)

well i can tell you that ajax has a better coefficient! but that shouldn't matter because I won the title!

ajax: 96.697

feyenoord 63.696

Another weird thing: I get to the semi's of Champions Cup and only get 25.000 points. But lazio do not get past the group phase and get more points! (the year before I did the same as lazio and only get 8000 points)

I am not sure about your main point but Lazio may get more points as they get 33% of the national coefficient so Italy may have more than Holland.

Archived