Praising loan players?

I'm not sure this has been mentioned before or not, but why is it only possible to praise/criticise loan players through the media only? With regular team players you can just go through interaction and choose the type of praise you want to give your player, yet with loan players you can only state that you admire their ability and such and that you would like to bring the player to the club. Surely a possible inclusion is to allow you to praise/criticise their performances like you would any other player?

...why not just make a bid?

I have at times and it is accepted but the player doesnt want to join me. I don't know if praising him during his loan spell would help but its worth a shot and surely wouldnt be that hard to add to next years edition.

...why not just make a bid?

I'm not really talking about making a bid for the player. Players will hit good form and the fans will state that they think that the player has played good. Yet unlike with normal players when you can say things such as 'Player X has been in good form', you can only get things like 'Admire Player X'.

Archived