How to send players out on loan easily?

Hi alll i've been playing FMH for like 2 years already , managing Man U only.

i have this one problem is that , i cant send players out on loan as no one wants to loan them .

i tried to offer the players on 3 month deals and end of season deals but i never any offer from other teams to loan them.ever. why is this happening?

any help would be appreciated. thanks!

It's a problem with FM PC too. Make sure you have them loan listed, and just keep trying to offer them out. Hopefully they will get interest after a while.

well i listed them on loan for years already and no offers. so the only way left is to release them on free transfers. and the same thing happens if i wanna sell someone.

Who are the players you're trying to sell or loan out. If their rubbish then that will be why. On one of my saves i've got around 30 players loaned out but on others no-one wants to loan anyone, it varies season to season :D

hurm the players that im trying to loan out are sam hewson , fabio , brandy . and gibson.

and also danny simpson , possebon , campbell , welbeck , and cathcart. all of them i cant loan out because of no offers.

A the players in your reserves?

I think there is a big that makes nobody interested in loaning players from the reserves. In my game I was marbella (had played a lot of seasons and made them european champions) and I had lots of 17 year olds I wanted to loan out. I found that putting them in the first team squad when I listed them made more teams interested and then once the deal is done you can put them back in the reserves.

A the players in your reserves?

I think there is a big that makes nobody interested in loaning players from the reserves. In my game I was marbella (had played a lot of seasons and made them european champions) and I had lots of 17 year olds I wanted to loan out. I found that putting them in the first team squad when I listed them made more teams interested and then once the deal is done you can put them back in the reserves.

i have one save where the players that i want to loan out are in the reserves and no one wants to loan them at all. for years.

and i have one more save where the players i want to loan out are in the first team and still no one is interested in loaning. even if i wanna sell them and they eventually someone is interested in them, but only if i offer really really low prices , lets say from value 8 mil , i only get to sell them for 1 mil.

i dont see a difference between having the players in the 1st team or the reserves as i seem to loan them out no matter where they are.

dont know why they wont go out on loan, ive only had a few players at a time that dont go out on loan

I have tried loaning players and I can't get them out either. Also how do you do this?

I have to put them up for transfer first i.e. transfer list them THEN go into "offer club" and chose to loan them.

All this results in is clubs offering to buy players I don't wish to sell, PLEASE help. It is screwing up my yuong players development badly.

Under player profile it is:

Full name

DOB

Nationality

International

Favoured Club/Person

Happiness

Relationships

Morale

Status

You can not select any of those except Nationality.

At the bottom is:

X - select

Square - Offer ctr

O - offer club

Tri - Rel

I can find nowhere to list a player for loan or take them off the list. The ony way I have found to put them up loan is to transfer list them and then to "offer club" and change to a loan. But this way doesn't work either.

Archived