cheap good gk needed

Bogdan Lobont from Dinamo Bucaresti. Cost me €1.5M for my Man Utd squad.

Is currently my favourite goalkeeper on FM08. First time a goalkeeper under pressure that keeps clean sheets for me.

Currently has 7 games played, let in 2 goals but kept 5 clean sheets... Due to wich he gets 2 MoM awards with an average rating of 7.29!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vinsanity666:

Bogdan Lobont from Dinamo Bucaresti. Cost me €1.5M for my Man Utd squad.

Is currently my favourite goalkeeper on FM08. First time a goalkeeper under pressure that keeps clean sheets for me.

Currently has 7 games played, let in 2 goals but kept 5 clean sheets... Due to wich he gets 2 MoM awards with an average rating of 7.29! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

€1.5M = £1.2M

and 1 of the goals he let in was where Zapater ran across my own defence to get tackled by an attacker and the attacker had an open goal at that moment. So not his fault. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Bogdan Lobon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

has been sold already but i just stuck a bid in for costil cheers guys i was really worried i would have to keep krul between the sticks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adamj11:

Check and see who got relegated in England, Italy, Spain, Germany and then nick a decent keeper off them for cheap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A goalkeeper that got his team relegated? Now why would you wanna do that? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ben James Smith:

doyle is pants in my game a </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No he's not, his stats are fixed. If you're going off what your scout says, always ignore it. Doyle's a good keeper.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Check and see who got relegated in England, Italy, Spain, Germany and then nick a decent keeper off them for cheap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve Mandana icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Check and see who got relegated in England, Italy, Spain, Germany and then nick a decent keeper off them for cheap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve Mandana icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops, quoted the wrong thing icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived