New Country Help

Paddy Superstar

Hi,

I have made a new country in my game, I replaced a dead country with Cumbria.

I have changed all cities(towns) in Cumbria from english to cumbrian and made everyone from those places to become Cumbrian nationality.

I am having an issue however, when i start the game non of the players who are non cumbrian, but live in cumbria are gaining nationality?

Ie if you play for carlisle i have set gaining nationality to 2 years, but the count remains at 0 for all players, and wont increase even after a full season?

please advise

I could help you but I dont follow, I did the same thing for Lincolnshire and Humberside. I replaced GBR to get english type surnames on regens. I changed all the players to my nation who were born in the cities and they all qualify for the national team. The rest playing for the teams kept their original nation. I am using portugal to get good depth on playable teams.

Please try explaining it again and I might be able to help

Paddy, bringing a topic in from the Esco thread where we almost wandered off topic... in 08 I managed to get Lincs to beat Andorra! We are lucky to have Dean windass, John Oster, Nick Barmby, Matt Sparrow and Lee Frecklington so have at least some higher league players. Dean Windass runs rampant at international level. In testing kevin drinkall failed to score any goals as manager for the 1st 7 games. I took on similar opposition and netted quite a few, including a 3-4 loss to a top 100 ranked team (so long ago cant remember who). I hope to have my database going soon. I will be downloading yours!! I have heard other people wanting to do Essex and a few other counties but you are the first one I have heard getting so far other than myself. Hopefully many more people will participate and we can get quite a few counties up on here! I might try Hampshire next if I feel the need to do another.

Archived