[N. Ireland] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to N. Ireland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for N. Ireland should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi team, The Staff Database in the Northern Irish leagues has been outdated for the past 2 games. Particularly the staff at my current club Knockbreda FC. The Assistant Manager is missing and some of the coaches are incorrect. The Medical Staff also has been outdated for the last 2 games with Kyle Armstrong the Head Physio and Fitness Coach. Was unsure where to raise this database issue but happy to provide more context. Here is the link to the official Knockbreda Website for evidence and further info. https://www.knockbredafc.com

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.db2d3a6c41b135e98202a2aeeda5158a.png

On 08/12/2020 at 11:16, Churpendale said:

Hi team, The Staff Database in the Northern Irish leagues has been outdated for the past 2 games. Particularly the staff at my current club Knockbreda FC. The Assistant Manager is missing and some of the coaches are incorrect. The Medical Staff also has been outdated for the last 2 games with Kyle Armstrong the Head Physio and Fitness Coach. Was unsure where to raise this database issue but happy to provide more context. Here is the link to the official Knockbreda Website for evidence and further info. https://www.knockbredafc.com

Thanks.

Cheers, would you be interested in directly editing Knockbreda in the future? We'll get the backroom staff sorted now but it's a club we don't have anyone editing and monitoring regularly so would appreciate help with it if you had the time. 

Sounds good thanks for the help. Will these updates be reflected in the January data update? Also happy to help with this going forward. Is there any steps I need to take to provide updates or anything in future? I know there are some additions / transfers out from the first team I could support wit. Thanks.

Hello,

I was looking through the editor for clubs with good youth recruitment/coaching in UK & Ireland and found this club called "22nd Old Boys". They've got some of the regions best facilities and youth recruitment/coaching. They've also got an value of around 5 million euros despite being an amateur club in the 10th tier of Northern Ireland.

This seems a little suspect to be honest. I'm not sure what these attributes are based off.

Skärmbild 2020-12-15 223356.png

Skärmbild 2020-12-15 223500.png

Edited by Nicke9000

On 08/12/2020 at 11:16, Churpendale said:

Thanks.

I have added Kyle Armstrong and Rodney Heasley in. No real position for Billy Moore

On 15/12/2020 at 21:39, Nicke9000 said:

Hello,

I was looking through the editor for clubs with good youth recruitment/coaching in UK & Ireland and found this club called "22nd Old Boys". They've got some of the regions best facilities and youth recruitment/coaching. They've also got an value of around 5 million euros despite being an amateur club in the 10th tier of Northern Ireland.

This seems a little suspect to be honest. I'm not sure what these attributes are based off.

Skärmbild 2020-12-15 223356.png

Skärmbild 2020-12-15 223500.png

Thanks for highlighting this. I assigned that club and some lower divisions to someone new for FM21 and it looks like they've taken liberties within their own club to say the least! Will get all this into order for the January update.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Within the records for the Danske Bank Premiership it states that the most league wins by a team in a single season is 38 by Crusaders in the 17/18 season. This is a typo I presume as they recorded 28 wins that season. When I achieved 28 wins it emailed me a news article saying that I have equalled the record however didn't replace the statistic on the records page even when I got a 29th win.

Edited by David11Sloan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just wanted to post an issue with my local club Ards FC. In the game the hometown is down as Bangor. Even though they currently play in Bangor there is plans to return home to Newtownards in 2022. Hope this can be rectified as I have had a new stadium built in Bangor as a result in the game.

Many thanks

Hi,

I've got in to the "Danske Bank Premiership European places playoff Quarter Final" by finishing 7th in the league (Northern Ireland), the game was schedule without an opponent and never happened. Untitled.thumb.png.3a4b04c2168c349318ffdf568eb10ea2.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Edited by Samuel66110
adding another image

On 13/01/2021 at 09:11, CGMni said:

Hi,

Just wanted to post an issue with my local club Ards FC. In the game the hometown is down as Bangor. Even though they currently play in Bangor there is plans to return home to Newtownards in 2022. Hope this can be rectified as I have had a new stadium built in Bangor as a result in the game.

Many thanks

I have changed this

• 1 month later...

Hi

Looking to see if it is possible to fix the Glenavon kit issue. Within the ORDB and game database, the shorts are selected as white however in a game, the shorts are always blue.
It is possible to fix this so that the shorts are always white? Thanks

Glenavon Kit.JPG

Hi guys,

The Glentoran fc staff is not correct In the latest update.

Stephen Lowry is the Head of youth development. Whilst Andy Mathieson is the loan manager. Jo McColgan is the reserve team assistant manager. Rory Scott is the Analyst not Steve King. 

Our website is old! I know this cause I work there and I’m Rory Scott lol. If you need more evidence please let me know in what form.

Edited by Rory1994

• 1 month later...