Manager simulator immersion

Leedsunitedfan3

Football manager is a simulator instead of having just the TV view why don't we bring true immersion and see the game through the eyes of the manager 1st person get rid of the clock and the score the TV idea just seems a big silly logically as a manager doesn't view the game in progress through a TV screen I understand why fm do it this way for a more clear view but if managers can see in real life so can we in fm because we would have the ability to zoom. Whilst I fully get the TV view Its a bit like doing flight simulator from a passenger view. 

To view score move mouse to look at a score board to view match Time press W to view your watch. 

To change tactics press T which brings up a Tablet where you can make changes or even have an animation where you inform a player you are changing tactics. 

Also would like to see emotions and personalities think fifa transfer 

During team talks see expressions on the players faces think the new transfer system on fifa that's similar you look at the player and you get options to speak to each player or as a group and you see the face expressions change or could have content, happy, angry or upset cartoony faces in think bubbles like on sims my idea would work very well with a VR Headset aswell.