Trying to get a winger less tactic going

Had been managing Milan for last 3 seasons, playing my standard 433 which won me the title last two seasons, mainly utilising loan signings of Fati and mahrez out wide. Into preseason, loans ended and The club then got taken over and as part of the takeover the chairman lavished the club with Arthur, Neves & Lacazette. Whilst I could play players slightly out of position to keep the 433 rolling I Challenged myself to move away from my standard 433 to avoid boredom, coupled with I now have Arthur/Neves/Cataldi/Kessie/Tonali In the midfield. Rather than taking the easy option of rotation I was looking at  getting a narrowish midfield four working, a set up I’ve never used before so looking to get some guidance on a first up attempt. 

clearly I’ve got five very skilled playmakers in there, plus Anthony/Lacazette/Leao up front, all pacey attackers with good movement, hence the pass into space thinking. 
At left back I have Firpo and Reguilon, Both very good attacking fullbacks, coupled with Ferro and Romagnoli at CB, both great ball playing defenders, so I’m thinking that combination should be able to provide some good ammunition for the front two and really we should be able to pass teams off the pitch with all those. 
It’s produced ok results so far, particularly defensively where the mez tuck in and the reg and cmd form a good double block in front of the back four. 
However I’d like to get a bit more out of it attacking wise, so open to suggestions on changes to improve things. 
Thanks 

D6C82CC8-B68E-4390-B24A-1CBDC20A5649.jpeg