Quick attack tactic

So I was a bit tired of playing the topical "control possession" tactic and decided to make a new one, still based in the 4123 DM Wide formation, and pretty much with the some roles and duties that I had in my previous tactic. 

So I come up with this:

DLF(a) 

IF(s).                                      W(s) 

AP(s).     CM(a) 

DM(s) 

CWB(s).  CD(d).  BPD(d).   WB(au) 

SK(s) 

Positive mentality 

Play Out Of Defence, Overlap left, higher tempo, counter press, higher defence line, extremely urgent pressing, use offside trap 

I'm playing with Benfica, so in domestic league I'll be facing teams that will sit deep and defend. 

I've play a couple os games and against teams like Sporting or Porto we play very well and win very easily. But against smaller teams we had some difficulties to break those very defensive lines. 

Any ideas how to improve the tactic? 

I'm aming to make quick attacks with the ball circulating quickly between players. 

18 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Any ideas how to improve the tactic? 

I'm aming to make quick attacks with the ball circulating quickly between players

If you want to play fast attacking style, something like this could be a good starting point:

DLFat

IFat                                  Wsu

BWMsu   CMat

DMde

WBsu   CDde  BPDde  IWBsu

SKsu

Positive / shorter passing, run at defence, hit early crosses / distribute quickly to CBs and FBs, counter, counter-press / higher DL, offside trap

Additional TIs you may experiment with include higher tempo or/and pass into space.

5 hours ago, Keyzer Soze said:

The first thing that I've notice with bigger impact is the change the AP(s) to the BWM(s), apart from the changes in the team instructions

I just hope that you do not use the same player for both roles? 

5 hours ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Are playmaker something to avoid in quick attack tactics?

No. You can use one playmaker (preferably AP or TQ), but they are not necessary for that style.