Best season avr. rating for a AML/AMR?

Hi guys

I am not sure what to expect from my AML/AMR in my 4231 system. At the moment they play with a season average of around 7.10.
So:

1) What the best season average rating your AML/AMR,? (screenshot maybe)
2) Which system did you use?
3) Which role did you give your AML/AMR . Winger, IF or IW?

Why are you concerned with the average rating? If this is your barometer to judge players you can inflate this to satisfy your need by getting wingers to play more directs and risky passes. Put them on corners, free-kicks, penalties. The game will record more passes as key passes an inflate the match rating. It doesn't mean that they're functioning as you want them to function.

I am not sure what to expect from my AML/AMR

There are two simple questions only you can answer here: what do I want my wingers to do? Are my wingers doing what I want them to do?

If you answer yes to the latter, I wouldn't worry about much else.

Even with 15 goals and 13 assists my Inside Forward had an average rating of 7.08

What do I want from my Inside Forwards? I want them to pick up the ball and drive inside opening up space for my Wing-Backs. I want them to occupy the opposition full-backs to make spaces and create overloads on the wings. I want them to cut-back passes to the central midfielders driving late into the box. I want them to score goals. I want them to create chances, tackle and win the ball back high up the pitch. 

A lot of this is intangible and doesn't affect the match rating so I ignore what this number says. Watching matches they're doing what I want and that's good enough for me.