White lightning, the french massacre

On 01/07/2020 at 13:43, smogfart said:

will try this now, i feel theres a real lack of 4123 this year.

Started a new save with wolves and it's working with them as well, only thing I change is when I play traore I set him to winger attack for AMR instead and drop it from attacking to balanced for strong teams/tough away matches played 10 won 8 drew 1 lost 1 in the league, one point clear with a game in hand, GD +17, it's almost like an exploit tactic it's that effective 

I like playing with Toulouse in France so I am very familiar with the "PSG" issue!  I had one season where they drop 5 points all season, 3 of those were to me!

Really fancy trying this as I haven't been able to find a 4123 that works for me.  Is it plug and play or would you recommend tweaking/man marking etc?

11 hours ago, Sith Lord said:

I like playing with Toulouse in France so I am very familiar with the "PSG" issue!  I had one season where they drop 5 points all season, 3 of those were to me!

Really fancy trying this as I haven't been able to find a 4123 that works for me.  Is it plug and play or would you recommend tweaking/man marking etc?

as long as youve got the players for the tactic should be good to go, minor adjustments of the roles wont hurt but if youre toulouse id recommend mainly using balanced against lyon, monaco, psg and away matches against stronger teams, i also had a back up tiki taka/short possession based tactic when this one wasnt working mid-match I'll upload it as well, sometimes id move the dmc to amc on that as well 

lyon possession.fmf