Porting Touch to full version FM

Steely1987

Good Afternoon 

Not sure if anyone has asked for this before and how differcult it could be but me and two of my friends recently came back to Football Manager and we started playing on the touch version of the game.  This was for the reason that we all hadn't played in a long time and wanted a steady way of getting back into it.  

We are now two seasons in and really enjoying the experience again.  We have got to the point where we want more.  Hence my suggustion of being able to send or convert a touch version of the game to the full football manager.

As before not sure how possible this is and how many people would like this feature just thought i would mention it.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn’t say it’s “not” possible although it would be difficult. Portable devices are quickly advanced in technology in regards to performance and what it can handle, I wouldn’t expect anything on the current portable devices available but in the near future a full version of Football Manager should be easily achievable. I really don’t think it will be long until portable devices such as iPads etc can handle some PC games, some games are already porting over to mobile/portable devices and handling really well.

• 9 months later...