Editing Light Skin

Alexpuk2002

So I am editing the light skin as I do like using this but there are not many light skins around. Now I have found that the light skin seems to be an afterthought by SI as the settings file hardly has any settings in and seems to use the darker colours which make the light skin difficult to use. I have got most things how I want them but little things keep coming up and I thought I would create 1 thread instead of many different ones about the issues that I am having.

The current issue that I have is a small one but it is bothering me. On the Player Search screen where you can choose conditions such as Position and Transfer Listed etc, there are up and down arrows which are white and hard to see. I thought these would be the arrows used in icons/16px but editing these made no difference. Does anyone know what either the setting is that controls these or where the arrows are so I can edit them to be black.

369644347_Screenshot2020-06-08at11_36_48.thumb.jpg.4a7f25e8feafe2875cf873301bb23ff8.jpg

5 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

It's seems nice. Do you make it available?

I can make it available but it is really mainly other skinners work. I have just added their panels and edited them to fit onto a laptop better

On 09/06/2020 at 14:03, Alexpuk2002 said:

So I have a random issue when starting a new game with the light skin. When I select what leagues I want to load, the flags of the nations are black. Not sure how to get these to display correctly.

1945181318_Screenshot2020-06-09at14_01_16.thumb.png.8b934fd2b206658b5cc9b7d74ccd1cf0.png

Managed to sort this issue out