Player attributes drops when using the IGE to heal, boost moral or remove unhappiness

So there is this problem with the IGE and I am not sure if the same problem occurs on Android. This is something I didn't really notice until I got to around Dec-Jan, when all of a sudden my player Son Heung-min ask for new contract and when I use the IGE to remove his unhappiness some of his attributes dropped. I have tried heal and boost morale and the same thing happens. I am not sure if changing the facilities level, budget or staff affects the player attributes, so if the Dev can have a look.

Another problem I have with the IGE is the "Link ability to attribute changes". I am unsure if it is broken. I mean for example I changed "Lloris" Aerial from 11 to 12 and his Creativity dropped from 3 to 1, with either "Link ability to attribute changes" ticked or unticked. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to change the current ability star+potential ability star before making any changes to the player attributes? 

Oh, one more thing are the Dev. still working on an update from home?

I have to put it as a link to download since the file size exceed 9.77MB

https://filebin.net/2oztsizhpe1wea8t

You will have to click on continue for the news Son Heung-min wants a new contract to appear. It might take a few reload for it to appear.

Regards,

Hieberflab

Edited by Hieberflab