Create a Club location question

I started a new “create a club” save based on Cwmamman (Wales). But I changed the location of the newly created club to Swansea. 

My question is, will my attendance potential be based on Swansea’s population or is the club’s attendance hard-coded to match the original location in a tiny town?

23 hours ago, 3runhomer said:

I started a new “create a club” save based on Cwmamman (Wales). But I changed the location of the newly created club to Swansea. 

My question is, will my attendance potential be based on Swansea’s population or is the club’s attendance hard-coded to match the original location in a tiny town?

It will depend on what you set in your minimum / average and capacity attendances field (which is in the create a club bit before completing your squad). It also will depend on what you set for team’s reputation. If however you haven’t altered these fields, then it will be the same level of support that the team you have replaced them with. So if they averaged 2,875, your team will roughly mirror that.

5 hours ago, Musestar said:

It will depend on what you set in your minimum / average and capacity attendances field (which is in the create a club bit before completing your squad). It also will depend on what you set for team’s reputation. If however you haven’t altered these fields, then it will be the same level of support that the team you have replaced them with. So if they averaged 2,875, your team will roughly mirror that.

In FM Touch we don’t have an opportunity to set capacity attendances or team reputation when we create a club. So I guess that means the team won’t benefit from locating in a bigger city. Unfortunate, but thanks for responding. 

9 hours ago, 3runhomer said:

In FM Touch we don’t have an opportunity to set capacity attendances or team reputation when we create a club. So I guess that means the team won’t benefit from locating in a bigger city. Unfortunate, but thanks for responding. 

Yes you can. It’s After you create you as the manager. Choose team to overwrite. Click on miscellaneous, then edit club attendance / min / max etc ... this is on the iOS FM Touch.

C500F748-6AA8-4A73-B4B2-769C05A2EEC8.jpeg

A712B0B4-5FC2-49AF-A2CE-E7E58C2248CC.jpeg