Loan player not make any appearance

i loan several player for my bolton save in a championship (my 2nd season after promoted) ,

After end of season i got  News inbox inform this player loan spell finished, but they not making any single appearance for club ..

exmaple i loan eddie nektiah frm arsenal but despite winning best young player of the year for my team its said he not make any single appearance for my club 

its also happen to the 3rd place best young player rhian brewster (loan frm liverpool) and almost all the player i loan frm another club

Edited by Pachin

If you specify a squad status when you accept the loan offer, you should get a notification from your staff that the player is not getting the agreed game time.  If no squad status is agreed, then you dont really have any complaint, although you do get a loan report every month so you can see for yourself how much they are playing.

18 minutes ago, FrazT said:

If you specify a squad status when you accept the loan offer, you should get a notification from your staff that the player is not getting the agreed game time.  If no squad status is agreed, then you dont really have any complaint, although you do get a loan report every month so you can see for yourself how much they are playing.

This happen only to the player i loan in , loan out dont have this problem