Config file question

zerados

hi :) id like to add several faces into the game for players that are regens and not in the database. but having to enter the stuff  by hand for each player is jsut too much. i was wondering if there was a way to add lines that just count one up?

vor 16 Minuten schrieb wkdsoul:

Look for a free programme called FM Graphics Configurator, it will create them for you

i think i was unclear what i meant was that im using this facepack https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/zealands-real-faces-on-regens.205/ . and i was wondering if theres an easier way to make them repeat even more thant the million times it already does, than to write every line by hand. for example some sort of command that uses the faces and and counts the ids just one up for each line or something like that. i dont know much about xml files, except the standard stuff, like how to add kits, faces etc.

vor einer Stunde schrieb wkdsoul:

In excel setup  like so. and just drag the boxes down and excel will increase the numbers in B1 & D1.  you can then copy and paste Col. g into the xml.

Capture.thumb.PNG.61cec0720719006be778d52ce16e03b1.PNG     

thanks :) not really what i was hoping for but a lot better than doing it by hand. thank you :D