Relegation tactic

Just started a new save without a club. Took over Dinamo Moscow in november 2019. However, we are fighting against relegation. So, until the next season, every point that we can get is helpful. 

My idea is to create a 4141 dm wide (with wide midfielders) to be solid at the back and also score the few chances we get. 1-0 wins are okay.

Unfortunaly I did not create many tactics like that so far, so I wanted to ask some advice here. Three of my best players are 1) a technical central attacker (Phillip) 2) an IW at rm and 3) a BWM in dm/cm.

So, any advice guys on the potential set up of this formation? 

3 hours ago, yourih3 said:

My idea is to create a 4141 dm wide (with wide midfielders) to be solid at the back and also score the few chances we get. 1-0 wins are okay.

Unfortunaly I did not create many tactics like that so far, so I wanted to ask some advice here. Three of my best players are 1) a technical central attacker (Phillip) 2) an IW at rm and 3) a BWM in dm/cm.

So, any advice guys on the potential set up of this formation? 

It's really hard to offer any specific advice with so little information. But based on the info you provided, maybe something like this might be a decent starting tactic:

CFsu

WMsu   CMat   BWMsu   IWat

DMde

WBsu    CDde   CDde    WBsu

GK/SK??

Given that I don't know anything about your players, maybe the best idea is to start on the Balanced mentality and no instructions. Then watch the matches carefully and make small gradual tweaks if or when needed.

Hope this will help you at least a bit.