"One of our younger academy team members. playerx has been poached by x"

This one you probably all have experienced regurlarly , i now had 5 full potetienal youth player being poached at 15 behind the scenes by Bournemouth of all teams.

The most frustrating thing about it is i cant do anything about it, or can i? if so what?

And, i cant do the same to other teams? or can i? if so how?

Losing two yout players each season this way is not fun if you have no way of controlling it at all, then i rather not have the message telling me about it.

It's a frustrating reality for clubs and should be replicated in game.

1 hour ago, cris182 said:

You can do it to other teams but it happens behind the scenes, So you won't actually be part of it 

Would be nice if they added some flavour text about this when you are the poaching club.  

SImilarly, youth players who do not have a professional contract can be poached by other clubs as they have a contract offer in place when they turn professional age. If another team comes in for them you can't offer them a new contract as it says the player has already accepted a contract offer from your club even though he is not of the age yet. Makes having a good youth setup utterly pointless. I had a game with Sheff Utd and got a number of good young prospects and all were snapped up in 1 summer from other Premier league clubs and couldn't do anything about it. Fair enough I got £1m - £2m with sell on clauses for all of them but very frustrating.