[Suggestion] Distinguish between scout and youthscout

^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated

Every club has youth scouts who look at (local) clubs and youth-tournaments to discover young players for their youthacademy. Let say players in the age region from 6 till 15 years)

I would like and option to distinguish between a role "scout" and "youthscout". The youthscout should have attributes, but you don't really send them on assignments in the game. They are just part of staff.  A youthscout with good judgementability's would increase the change of higher quality youth-intake every season. Like all other staff you should use real names (they ar easy to find as many names are just published on the websites of the club). You could even make difference in naming of scoutingroles. Like national or international (youth)scout, international senior scout, international talentscout, etcetera.

You could even introduce the role "Head of youthscouting" like many clubs have nowadays.

This is handled through the "youth recruitment" of every club and goes on in the background. I wouldn't be opposed to having the option to micromanage this, so that you can create a La Masia of your own. I guess youth recruitment hasn't had a major overhaul in a while, so it could be on the cards.

• 3 months later...