3 questions about player reports

As you can see guys I'm in scout area and there is 1485 players available to search:

image.thumb.png.7a2ca7e2b36702fbd5198ec6a3ff373a.png

My first question is, if I bought a higher pack like (England Pack) below, will this number of players increase? will I get more than 1485 players to search and scout?

image.thumb.png.7e3f618bfb294b869d129e58949477c9.png

------------------------------------------------------------------

My second question is, if I already have 1485 players with all needed data to decide to sign them or not, Why would I need to make assignments to my scouts to go and scout players?

What is the advantage of (make assignments to scouts) as long as they search of the 1485 player? I just confused and don't understand how this works.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My third question is, is the following method a good way to rebuild my team?

1- Sell high value players to get some cash.

2- Search and buy young players (at most 19 age) with good potentiality (at least 3 stars).

3- Search and buy very good older players (at most 30 age) with good current ability (at least 3 stars) and with expired contracts.

???

To my knowledge,

Q1: Yes, you will get a higher number of players in the list if you buy the higher package

Q2: Depending on the information you get (if you attribute masking on or off). You can build a better picture of the player if they have been scouted 100% however, with attribute masking OFF, I'm not sure how much you already know without them being watched by the scouts. With only two scouts, I would only send them to scout a few players fully, and only if I am really interested in them. 

Q3: Yes, that's a good way to rebuild, but bear in mind, your u19 signings will take a few years to mature and develop fully. Your first team may need some older/experienced players in their as well, so have a look at players nearing end of contract as well as loans to fill the gaps while the youngsters come through. Lower leagues there are usually some older heads floating around quite cheaply - they can also be very useful for mentoring the youngsters as well.

Edited by Snorks