Goalkeepers

Anyone else having issues with the opposition keepers turning into some super natural freak?

swear down every game they save literally everything. It’s becoming an actual joke now!

doesnt also help that when my players get right in front of the opposition keeper they literally pass it to him. Losing the will to live with this game 

Are you in your 2nd or later season in your save?

I only mention this because sometimes the AI, I’ve noticed, will do whatever it can to stop you and your tactic. If you’ve had success and now suddenly every goalie you play against is superman it could be that your tactic needs a tweak. Or, have you recently started a new season and have some new faces in your squad? What’s your background? It’s all relevant. Why do YOU think this could be happening?

Seems illogical but it’s a quirk I’ve seen before and a tweak of some sort (can’t say what - it’s your save and tactic) can potentially make a difference.

5 minutes ago, sidslayer said:

Are you in your 2nd or later season in your save?

I only mention this because sometimes the AI, I’ve noticed, will do whatever it can to stop you and your tactic. If you’ve had success and now suddenly every goalie you play against is superman it could be that your tactic needs a tweak. Or, have you recently started a new season and have some new faces in your squad? What’s your background? It’s all relevant. Why do YOU think this could be happening?

Seems illogical but it’s a quirk I’ve seen before and a tweak of some sort (can’t say what - it’s your save and tactic) can potentially make a difference.

I’m in my 3rd season! Have been very successful the previous 2 seasons. 

ive never really set up on a tactical style and I seem to have got my self into a mess this season playing around with all kinds of tactics. Results are still positive but the matches are frustrating to watch all the time! The keepers are becoming a joke, I understand you can’t score 4 goals every game but some of the saves they are making are actually laughable now.

Ive got a very strong Chelsea team and finishing shouldn’t be an issue for us but somehow is