FM20 Juventus 433 help adjust my tactic

Hello there, 

I'm trying to make a good tactic for Juventus. So far it is looks like working, but lack of consistency. Most of my goals come from set pieces, or penalties. 

My two best players are Ronaldo, and Dybala. Ronaldo is a finisher in my look, and Dybala is Playmaker wtih both finishing, and creating.

Here is how I set up my tactic.

Insturctions very few. Be more expressive - I think I have so much creative players, who can do their thing, and help me break down defensive sides

Higher Tempo : The same, helps me break down defensive sides

Take short kicks - Lot of long balls from goal kick resulted so much posession lost

Counter - When we win the ball, I want frast transitions against defensive teams

Higher defensive line - to help the compactness of the team

About PI-s 

DLF-At : shoot less often, Close down more

IFsu : Shoot less often, close down more, Get Further forward ( I don't want him attacking, so here is I make more attacking minded)

APsu (I want APa, because Dybala has a trait come back for balls, but on attacking, he is dribble too much, and I want him some killer balls, and hold the ball also) : Close down more

Mez A : Close down more, shoot less often

BBm su : Close dwon more, Shoot less often.

The so much Close down PI I want high press, but in my own half, I want some stability.

The problem is, I don't have enough penetration, and couldn't create quality chances, for Ronaldo, or Higuain, Or Dybala. But I want mos tof my goals from Ronaldo.

Any help would be appreciated.

tactic.jpg

Why are you asking your most attacking players to shoot less often ??? Makes no sense to me. If you don't want them to waste too many shots, then a lot better idea is to use the "Work ball into box" team instruction and/or drop the tempo to normal (default). 

Having both CBs in the BPD role is also something you should reconsider IMO, especially as you have a playmaker (DLP) in front of them.

In terms of roles, I'd rather play the CMR (Bentancour) as a carrilero (or BWM on support), both for defensive protection and better movement and space creation in attack.

5 hours ago, tsatsee said:

Thank you very much for your tips, and I will try them out, and get back to the results.

Btw, looking at your starting 11 players, maybe the narrow 4312 could be an optimal system for you (with Ronaldo and Higuain as the strikers and Dybala behind them). What do you think?

I tried that, and it doesn't work very well. Right now I am using the beta patch, and it looks like, that it isn't really good for middle play, especially for AMC.

But I am gladly try it out. If you have any idea, how to setup correctly.

Anyway, thanks your advice, I have won my last 8 games, with your tweaks, I attach a screenshot about the tactic.(Don't look the starting eleven, I have so much injuries.) So thank you very much. Also removed the shoot less often TI.

About instructions, if I don't have enough penetration(so much defending teams), I am usually make my DLPd, to DLPs, ande even move forward a bit. And right back, to IWBs, or even IWBa. And if need to be in transition counter press. So keeping an eye out always, because it is not a plug and play, but great base.

tactic_20200122.png

Edited by tsatsee

16 minutes ago, tsatsee said:

I think I made something like this.

SK A

WBs CDd CDd Wbs

BWMs DLps BBMs

AMa(Attack because Dybala has comes deep to get the ball, and he was way to back on support)

AFa DLFs

I would set up the front 3 exactly as you did (might occasionally try Dybala as a SS), but the rest would be different in my setup. Probably like this:

DLFsu    AF

SS/AMat

DLPsu   CMde  MEZsu

WBat   CDde  BPDde   WBsu

SKsu

DLF - Higuain

AF - Ronaldo

SS/AMat - Dybala

DLP - Pjanic/Ramsey/Rabiot

CMde - Bentancour

MEZ - Ramsey/Rabiot/Pjanic

Starting instructions:

Positive

- shorter passing, PoD, WBiB, be more expressive

- nothing in transition (counter occasionally)

- higher DL, standard LOE, offside trap

PIs:

- split block for the front 3 and mezzala