Help please develop my tactics

Hello, I need help with my tactics with FC Schalke 04. With tactic 1, I want to play against strong teams, there should be a quick switchover game.

Tactic 1

sc1.thumb.png.280fb555b2cc54c6fabf07adf60d0621.png

I want to use the 2nd tactic when playing against equal or weaker teams. With this tactic, I want to play orderly from behind

Tactic 2

sc2.thumb.png.b2af0decf7996ce929469623e9cf5eaf.png

I would be really happy for your help.

Greetings

PS : sorry for my bad english. It is not my mother tongue

Edited by Saargamer

I tested the two tactics with very little success. With Tactic 1 I notice that I am very safe in the back, but then it is over. I work very few chances. With the 2nd Tactic, the defensive is also quite secure, but I can't make enough play stations in the game setup. I also adapted the training to the playing styles. I've really read a lot over the past few months and tried to work out tactics. I'm just not satisfied with myself or my team this year

Edited by Saargamer

5 hours ago, Saargamer said:

I tested the two tactics with very little success. With Tactic 1 I notice that I am very safe in the back, but then it is over. I work very few chances. With the 2nd Tactic, the defensive is also quite secure, but I can't make enough play stations in the game setup. I also adapted the training to the playing styles. I've really read a lot over the past few months and tried to work out tactics. I'm just not satisfied with myself or my team this year

21 hours ago, Saargamer said:

sc1.thumb.png.280fb555b2cc54c6fabf07adf60d0621.png

21 hours ago, Saargamer said:

With tactic 1, I want to play against strong teams, there should be a quick switchover game

In terms of roles and duties, this setup makes sense for a counter-attacking style. Instructions are also okay, except for the Stay on feet. You want to draw the opposition onto you, and then win the ball decisively and hopefully hit them on the counter. Therefore, easy tackling absolutely does not make sense. Advice: remove the Stay on feet and use the Get stuck in instead. If you notice your players are committing too many fouls and getting a lot of yellow cards, then don't use any tacking-related team instruction. 

If after this tweaking the tactic still does not work as you want, then it either needs a couple more tweaks or different player selection for certain roles, or both. There is also a possibility that such style of play simply does not suit your team in general. 

And there is one more thing you need to know. You said: 

5 hours ago, Saargamer said:

With Tactic 1 I notice that I am very safe in the back, but then it is over. I work very few chances

The first tactic is primarily defensive, so being safe at the back actually is its first priority. Counter-attacking football is not about creating a lot of chances. It's about creating relatively few, but of better quality and with sharp execution. If you don't want that, then don't play a counter-attacking (or any other defensive-minded) style of football. 

22 hours ago, Saargamer said:

sc2.thumb.png.b2af0decf7996ce929469623e9cf5eaf.png

6 hours ago, Saargamer said:

With the 2nd Tactic, the defensive is also quite secure, but I can't make enough play stations in the game setup

The 2nd tactic can definitely be set up better, but before we discuss that, I have a question: What do you mean by "play stations"? 

17 minutes ago, Saargamer said:

allusive stations

Really don't know what's that, sorry. 

17 minutes ago, Saargamer said:

maybe it still helps to emulate David Wagner's philosophy

I'm not familiar enough with Wagner's philosophy. 

18 minutes ago, Saargamer said:

I hope I'm totally wrong with my approaches

Why would you (or anyone) hope you (he/she) are/is wrong ???

It seems to me that English is not your primary language.

4 hours ago, Saargamer said:

sc3.thumb.png.8727cfb96e1ec5108cbbd6eff5dba110.png

In terms of roles and duties, it would make more sense if you swapped around the positions of CMsu and DLPsu. Like this:

DLFat

IWsu                                IFat

DLPsu     CMsu

DMde

FBat   CDde  BPDde   FBsu

SKsu

Because it helps better interplay between the roles on the left and gives the DLP more passing options.

As for the right flank... I don't know your players, so cannot tell you if that would be a good idea for your team specifically, but changing the right fullback into WBsu could help get more attacking width on that side and help reduce potential isolation of the IFat (AMR). There are other possible options, but as I said - I don't know your players, so it's impossible for me to tell which one would suit your team the best while keeping solid defensive shape. 

When it comes to instructions, the one that I would immediately remove is - Get stuck in. You play with a high D-line, so hard tackling means a needless risk in defense.

After a few more unsuccessful games, I was fired from FC Schalke. I think the main reason was that I sold too many old regulars and I thought I could compensate for everything with talent.

Now I have started a new save with FC Toulouse in Ligue 1. Here I am trying to implement a quick switching game. Stand securely at the back and drive fast controlled attacks if you win the ball.
So far it works really well, but my left CM (UN) worries me a little. I'm not sure if I chose the right role here. I exclude a BWM (SU) after a few tries because it collects too many cards for me.
What do you think of a Carilero, this could also provide more stability behind the IW. I also hired more urgent for the CM-L, IW, W and PF. I have set less urgent for the CD and BPD. 
I look forward to your feedabck and any improvements.

tou1.thumb.jpg.a2f89a6ca3dd4bdd1ff29288aaac54e1.jpg

Edited by Saargamer

1 hour ago, Saargamer said:

After a few more unsuccessful games, I was fired from FC Schalke. I think the main reason was that I sold too many old regulars and I thought I could compensate for everything with talent

Replacing a lot of players with new ones over a short period of time is never a good idea. So you better look to avoid doing that in the future. 

tou1.thumb.jpg.a2f89a6ca3dd4bdd1ff29288aaac54e1.jpg

The tactic overall looks decent to me. What I would change is the role of the right back. With an attacking AP in MCR, he should be a bit more conservative. You can try FB on support or IWB on defend, depending on the player you play there.

You also don't need to use pass into space all the time. Use it situationally instead.

So far it works really well, but my left CM (UN) worries me a little. I'm not sure if I chose the right role here. I exclude a BWM (SU) after a few tries because it collects too many cards for me.
What do you think of a Carilero, this could also provide more stability behind the IW

Yes, the carrilero is a nice role to help you cover the flank. With a carrilero in MCL, you can consider the LB as FB on attack duty. Like this:

IWsu

CAR

FBat

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Experienced Defender:

Replacing a lot of players with new ones over a short period of time is never a good idea. So you better look to avoid doing that in the future. 

The tactic overall looks decent to me. What I would change is the role of the right back. With an attacking AP in MCR, he should be a bit more conservative. You can try FB on support or IWB on defend, depending on the player you play there.

You also don't need to use pass into space all the time. Use it situationally instead.

Yes, the carrilero is a nice role to help you cover the flank. With a carrilero in MCL, you can consider the LB as FB on attack duty. Like this:

IWsu

CAR

FBat

thank you very much