Competition History Issues

TheDynamoFM

Hey people, I'm having issues with setting up a custom competition. 

I'm setting up a continental Competitions with custom teams and I've a competition history put into it: That's Database 

I've set up a nation database to give these custom teams a league to play in so they are playable teams: Database 2

This issue I has is that when Database 1 is loaded, The history appears as fine but none of the teams are playable (as expected) _ See image 1 below
But when I then load Database 1 and Database 2, I get duplication in the Competition History _ see image 2 below

Anyone got any ideas? 

image.thumb.png.f6a50824a66dff1a86c53281be5929ab.pngimage.thumb.png.fee98559dc153340da3c4f63d7942d27.png

46 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Can you upload the files? I will take a look.

Pro12.fmf contains the Continental rules for the Pro12 competition with the competition history 

Pro12 + Ireland.fmf contains the national rules for Ireland to allow Irish Teams in the Pro12 to be playable. 

PRO12.fmf PRO12 + Ireland.fmf

1 minute ago, ratio1618 said:

Hahah you are making a Rugby based football comp too. I made one for the Mitre 10 cup :)

Using it as a fun experiment to radically change the database. Also getting me more familiar with continental rules. 

Just now, ZahnZee said:

Using it as a fun experiment to radically change the database. Also getting me more familiar with continental rules. 

At one point i was wanting to recreate the entire worlds league system with Rugby systems.