DC area - always issues

So I started a new save in the lower levels of Danish football. I'm in my 2nd season now and I play a very straightforward 4-4-2. I've noticed that whatever I do with my CBs in terms of role/duty, in the tactics analysis I always see 'some minor issues' in the DC area. It also says 'There is currently nobody directly responsible for this area of the pitch'..??

Is that a known issue or has anyone else experienced that? It is a bit weird, I mean we're talking about the box right next to the CBs. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 22.07.30.png

16 hours ago, kokafalasi said:

whatever I do with my CBs in terms of role/duty, in the tactics analysis I always see 'some minor issues' in the DC area. It also says 'There is currently nobody directly responsible for this area of the pitch'..??

Is that the only problem or your CBs don't perform well? Does your tactic work as you want or not? If that's okay, then simply ignore what the game says regarding those "minor issues" and similar stuff.

3 minutes ago, kokafalasi said:

Yeah the tactic is fine and the CBs are performing fairly well indeed. I wonder if it has anything to do with the long-ball-over-the-top-behind-the-CBs-issue (probably not)

No, it doesn't have to do with that particular issue. It's probably a bug, but as I said - as long as you are pleased with your team's performances and results, just ignore it ;)