Scouting set up

Hi everyone- looking for some guidance on what is the most optimal set up for my scouts to find the best youth globally. 

Im 3.5 yrs into my Man United game and they have returned only a handful of players ( about 3 id even rate)  hence me looking for some feedback as to whether my set up is correct or if it needs tweaking. :) 

I have 25 scouts- and i leave them permanently assigned so to build up their in country/region knowledge.

My typical set up is below ( I scout under 18 leagues, comps and regions)with max age 18 

Is  "useful" and "star"  to high, if so what should i set the parameters to?

Im not being picky in that i only want to see messis, ronaldos in my recommended inbox etc   but Im just concerned my scouts are not only returning a very low volume of players, but equally to low a standard for my team so wanted some honest feedback which hopefully will benefit others too

thanks

image.thumb.png.400a34012077265f204e17d718141f78.pngimage.thumb.png.12c610d7d86eb89fa2d08cd081f40fee.png

The immediate thing that would stick out to me is the fact that you're playing as ManU, which would automatically limit the number of players your scouts are going to find that would be "worthy" of playing for the team.  It wouldn't make much sense if scouts were finding dozens upon dozens of youth players that could play for such a famous club.

By comparison, I'm coaching in MLS and scouting South America/Europe for players 22 and under (either by nation or region.)  I'm finding loads of players in the low to mid 80s for recommendations, but the vast majority of those are low-CA/high-PA players and would struggle to even make it a mid-tier league such as this.

My best advice would be to split up your scouts into searching for youth/younger players (like you're currently doing) and double up in those same nations/leagues with an increased age of up to 25 or so and see if your scouts are able to find more established players.