Help with Leicester

Hello.
I'm currently in season three with Leicester and so far I couldn't fit in a competitive tactic.
My idea for the team is to have the ball without conceding many goals.
I believe my current team is much better and more competent than the initial one, but the tactical part is being a big problem.
I've been suffering a lot from the 1x1 situations and the balls behind the defense. I create many clear chances but I don't score.
It's my last year of contract, if it's not consistent anymore I think I'll get fired.

This is my current tactic:

X505YUx.png

Thank you for your help!

First off, your team instructions are not bad for what you're trying to achieve. I can see your thought process there. The only change I would make is to remove overlap left as the FB-S will not naturally overlap with the IW. Second off, your lone striker is on Attack duty which means he's going to be isolated considering you have no other attack duties around him. I would change Gouiri to a more supporting role (i.e. DLF-s or PF-s, whatever suits his attributes.) and I would add an attack duty to one of your wingers as well the opposite fullback. It could look something like the screenshot below. I also added an Attack duty from midfield to give some variety to your attack.

Screenshot (12).png

The formation is too expansive for me to be a defensive minded one if you are trying to not concede goals. I am Leicester and have a 4-4-2 with the shortest passing and lowest tempo. Using that with the defensive mindset I do quite well. I can’t get my strikers scoring as much as I want and get goals from midfield as a bonus. 

18 hours ago, Urbiscuit18 said:

First off, your team instructions are not bad for what you're trying to achieve. I can see your thought process there. The only change I would make is to remove overlap left as the FB-S will not naturally overlap with the IW. Second off, your lone striker is on Attack duty which means he's going to be isolated considering you have no other attack duties around him. I would change Gouiri to a more supporting role (i.e. DLF-s or PF-s, whatever suits his attributes.) and I would add an attack duty to one of your wingers as well the opposite fullback. It could look something like the screenshot below. I also added an Attack duty from midfield to give some variety to your attack.

Screenshot (12).png

15 hours ago, JoePalestine said:

The formation is too expansive for me to be a defensive minded one if you are trying to not concede goals. I am Leicester and have a 4-4-2 with the shortest passing and lowest tempo. Using that with the defensive mindset I do quite well. I can’t get my strikers scoring as much as I want and get goals from midfield as a bonus. 

Hello. Thanks for the help.
I have tested your suggestions and there is nothing incoherent with them. But I decided to stop FM 20 until they fix some bugs. I'm really stressed about all this, every change I make has no effect, I keep losing and tying with the same mistakes as usual.

4 minutes ago, victorpetroll said:

I keep losing and tying with the same mistakes as usual.

Are you using this like a plug & play tactic for every match or do you make changes based on each opponent?

Have you noticed that you struggle against certain formations or tactical approaches more than others?

Don't give up on the game. Learn how to beat it.

6 hours ago, victorpetroll said:

Hello. Thanks for the help.
I have tested your suggestions and there is nothing incoherent with them. But I decided to stop FM 20 until they fix some bugs. I'm really stressed about all this, every change I make has no effect, I keep losing and tying with the same mistakes as usual.

I am yet to play FM20, I based my opinion from FM19 as tactics are tactics. Part of the  fun is meddling with the tactics till I’m happy