Cant Retrain Position

kjiho15

After the latest patch, something went wrong with retraining positions. David Brooks from Bournemouth is the player in question for me. Once I completely master the positions shown below, I try to have his training fixed on Right Wing- Inside Forward, but the game automatically has his training set to Winger. I can only switch to Wide Midfielder, Winger or Defensive Winger (so roles related to the position one block below the very top right block).
Ruins player development for me. I’ve been playing every edition of this game annually and its completely annoying just how many bugs I’ve been finding. I’m sure it must be frustrating for you guys as well, but christ.

68FED748-9191-4883-AB68-547F8A7AE9E4.png

CA1DED24-340C-4687-B200-49A3E977C75A.png

On a second look, this seems to be happening for EVERY player who has completely mastered more than one position. Retraining positions becomes messed up as soon as there are more than one “light green” positions. Retraining automatically reverts to the player’s original (vanilla) position. Below you can see Rashford and his messed up position description.

E45F60FD-0277-404D-BC86-30CD1DCC249B.png