Anyone from Kazakhstan can help me?

RpmMarko

Trying to re create the kazakhstan system. So far I have two division (third one non active) cup super cup and reserve league. Solved the bug of foreigners non getting the citizenship after 5 years as well. 

I have 5 questions.

* First one is.. The reserve league is NOT involved in the league format am I right? 

* second.. Why on division 2. (3rd level) they put 17 teams if I found there are 14.

*third one.. Is the league of Astana the 4th level or is it part of a multiple competition with other local areas? 

*fourth. What are the birinsi ligasy yugo zapad and the severo vostok? 

*last but maybe more important.. Anyone knows the format for the Youth league? I m trying to re create all the youth leagues in Europe but can t find any information on the Kazakh one. 

Thanks. 

Edited by RpmMarko

I'm not from Kazakhstan but I did research a bit before. The reserve league no longer exists and teams are replaced by U21 teams playing in the normal pyramid. 

Yugo zapad means south west and severo vostok is north east. 

Edited by Fredrik

2 ore fa, Fredrik ha scritto:

I'm not from Kazakhstan but I did research a bit before. The reserve league no longer exists and teams are replaced by U21 teams playing in the normal pyramid. 

Yugo zapad means south west and severo vostok is north east. 

Thanks! Do u know anything about the youth league? It s incredible in 2019 can t find information about a competition

There isn't a whole lot available as far as I've seen either but have you seen this?

http://kff.kz/en/youth-tournaments/5

It's clear there are regional tournaments that are followed by a national final. What's unclear to me is whether the national final is played by regional all-star teams or if it's the winners from each region? It does look like the former. 

7 ore fa, Fredrik ha scritto:

There isn't a whole lot available as far as I've seen either but have you seen this?

http://kff.kz/en/youth-tournaments/5

It's clear there are regional tournaments that are followed by a national final. What's unclear to me is whether the national final is played by regional all-star teams or if it's the winners from each region? It does look like the former. 

Thanks! I m writing at the moment with them on Instagram :D but I Don t know.. So sad can t find informations