Continue Button on Board Room Screen

Alexpuk2002

I am using my own skin and I have noticed that the continue button when in a board room meeting when you first start at a new club is all black. I have checked the continue.xml file in the generic folder in both my skin and the one that has been extracted using the resource extractor and they look to be the same. Below is the screen I am talking about.

278096412_BoardRoom.thumb.jpg.60a0008030f56448ef53c8aff869b3e5.jpg

panels-welcome to team header panel.xml

<!-- continue button -->
                <widget class="icon_button" id="nxbt" appearance="chrome/buttons/continue/button" controller_button="right_trigger" alignment="centre" secondary_icon_enabled="true" secondary_icon="icons/16px/continue" secondary_icon_alignment="centre_right, centre_y" font="title" colour="white" width="135" height="48">
                    <record id="secondary_icon_properties" red_replacement="white" />
                    <record id="click_event" event_id="nxbt" event_target="Twtc" />
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="255268" type="use" value="Next[COMMENT: wizard dialog: default next button text]" />
                </widget>
            </container>

• 1 month later...

I edited the client_object_browser panel with the following code:

<!-- welcome to club - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/boardroom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">

<attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
      <list id="get_properties">
        <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="Twtc" skip_if_null="false"/>
      </list>
      <integer id="set_property" value="Shwn"/>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

I just copied and pasted that code over the existing code that was there. It is on line 136 in mine but it code be a few lines up in an unedited panel.

Obviously I downloaded an image and placed it into the backgrounds folder in my skin