Can’t confirm when iCloud saving

Hi. 

I have an iPad and an iPhone.  Both recent models with the same software version (both for iOS/iPadOS and the game). Until recently I could iCloud save but now I can’t. The green check mark doesn’t select. It’s a bummer because I use both devices and can’t seamlessly play on both. 

On 29/11/2019 at 08:08, Graveluth said:

Hi. 

I have an iPad and an iPhone.  Both recent models with the same software version (both for iOS/iPadOS and the game). Until recently I could iCloud save but now I can’t. The green check mark doesn’t select. It’s a bummer because I use both devices and can’t seamlessly play on both. 

Hi Grave, our apologies for the delay in response.

Which device is it that you are unable to save to iCloud with?

• 4 months later...

Hey!

i have the same problem. Downloaded FM 2020 to Iphone and Ipad. Started the game on Iphone at first, made a save. And i can’t find it on Ipad. The same on Iphone - I can’t find there my save from Ipad.

1) i’ve restarted both devices

2) i’ve  deleted all savings for icloud and made a new one

3)I’ve waited since the noon

=no result(

Please help!

And the funny thing that I still can see and use all deleted savings from Icloud on my iPhone storage in FM 2020😳🤔

But I’ve deleted them from Icloud! How is that can be possible?))

Edited by ksopr

On 26/04/2020 at 19:36, ksopr said:

Hey!

i have the same problem. Downloaded FM 2020 to Iphone and Ipad. Started the game on Iphone at first, made a save. And i can’t find it on Ipad. The same on Iphone - I can’t find there my save from Ipad.

1) i’ve restarted both devices

2) i’ve  deleted all savings for icloud and made a new one

3)I’ve waited since the noon

=no result(

Please help!

Hi ksopr, has your save appeared on your device?